For More Top Organization Jobs Click Here
A Boutique Manager is responsible for managing the sales, operations, asset protection, and human resources function of the boutique to assure a great customer experience and optimum profitability. Boutique managers motivate and inspire their team to achieve productivity and sales goals.
- Manage the customer database to build strong relationship with customers and create future potential selling opportunities
- Stay ahead of latest trends, products and competitors and share feedback with relevant stakeholders in the back-office team.
- Think hybrid by leveraging all type of point of sales online and offline.
- Team Leadership and Development
- Provide a clear vision to the team about the business and store’s vision and key directions
- Experience in retail/distribution beauty store management
- Strong fragrance/makeup background
- Expeirence managing a smaller team
- Solid knowledge and experience of running store operations, setting, achieving targets and KPIs.
Benefits of Vacancies At Albaddad Capital Group
Vacancies At Albaddad Capital Group recognizes the importance of employee satisfaction and well-being. You will be provided with these benefits they include:
- Competitive salary packages
- Health and dental insurance coverage
- Retirement plans and savings options
- Employee discounts on company products
- Professional development opportunities
- Employee recognition programs
- Work-life balance initiatives
- Collaborative and supportive work culture