CAMO Compliance Manager Jobs in Abu Dhabi | Wizz Air Careers
Position: CAMO Compliance Manager
To work in partnership with the CAMO and Compliance Departments as well as internal and external stakeholders to ensure all works and activities are in line with the needs and priorities of Wizz Air Abu Dhabi Limited and carried out in accordance with applicable regulations. CAMO Compliance Manager is reporting to the Compliance Postholder and being responsible for the monitoring of all CAMO related activities and for the issuance of Airworthiness Review Certificates.
- Contribute to the development of the CAMO compliance monitoring audit and inspection plans.
- Organizes and performs internal and external CAMO compliance audits and inspections including AMO.
- Monitors CAMO subcontracted activities
- Higher education (Bachelor’s/Master’s degree)
- Ability to work on own initiative, prioritize work to deadlines and pay attention to details.
- Analytical thinker and observer with ability to critically assess requirements and identify possible non-compliances.
Wizz Air is the largest low-cost airline in Central and Eastern Europe, it operates a fleet of 120 Airbus A320 and Airbus A321 aircraft, and offers more than 700 routes from 25 bases, connecting 155 destinations across 45 countries.