Middlesex University Dubai
Customer Service/ Finance Jobs in Middlesex University in Dubai
For More Top Organization Jobs Click Here
Job: The role will primarily be responsible for answering student-related finance queries verbally and in writing (via email), assisting with credit control collection calls, and data entry. We are looking for someone customer-focused, with great attention to detail, tenacious, with excellent English grammar, and capable of multi-tasking and working under pressure. This position is based at Middlesex University – Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
- Handle Finance counter and Student Finance email
- Respond to students’ email and telephone queries related to the outstanding balance
- Respond to students’ requests for the special payment plan and follow up on missed instalments
- Collection of students fee outstanding by sending fee reminders and consistent calls
- Prepare Manual SOA and invoice as per student request necessary for the collection
- Review of Monthly Aging Report and analyse the movement of receivables to improve the collection
- Maintaining the prior year’s overdue receivables list, coordinating the collection email to be sent by the external legal consultants and identifying bad debts
- Experience in Education / Finance environments desired.
- ACCA, CA, or CPA qualification is desirable
- Min. 2 years’ customer service experience
- Experience working within the credit control section.
To apply for this job please visit mdx.zohorecruit.com.