Cyber Security Event Sales Manager Jobs In Dubai UAE 2023 | Salt
For More Top Organization Jobs Click
- Develop and execute a comprehensive sales strategy for cyber security events, including identifying and targeting potential customers and partners, building relationships, and closing deals.
- Drive revenue growth by selling sponsorships, exhibit space, and other event-related products and services.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with customers and partners to drive repeat business and referrals.
- Collaborate with the marketing and event management teams to ensure successful execution of events, including creating sales collateral, participating in sales meetings, and providing input on event strategy.
- Monitor and analyze industry trends and competitor activities to identify opportunities and threats to our business.
- Represent the company at industry events and conferences to build awareness and generate leads.
- Manage and motivate a sales team, providing coaching, training, and support to achieve revenue targets.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or a related field.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in event space sales, preferably in the cyber security industry.
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets and driving revenue growth.
- Strong leadership and team management skills.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and relationship-building skills.
- Ideally have some knowledge of the cyber security industry, including key players, trends, and challenges.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Willingness to travel to industry events and conferences as needed.
Benefits of Vacancies At Albaddad Capital Group
Vacancies At Albaddad Capital Group recognizes the importance of employee satisfaction and well-being. You will be provided with these benefits they include:
- Competitive salary packages
- Health and dental insurance coverage
- Retirement plans and savings options
- Employee discounts on company products
- Professional development opportunities
- Employee recognition programs
- Work-life balance initiatives
- Collaborative and supportive work culture