Deputy Store Manager Jobs | Al Futtaim Jobs in Dubai
Deputy Managers assist the Store Manager (SM). They take over when the SM is not available and share in their responsibilities. They help to motivate staff, handle administrative duties, and perform human resource tasks, such as recruiting and assessing staff performance. They will also perform many of the following tasks: Implementing business procedures; Controlling cost or expenditure; Maintain quality standards; Training employees; Budgeting; Preparing reports; Attending meetings; Doing presentations
- Delivery of operational standards within the store in terms of Visual Merchandising, availability, customer service, stock maintenance, safety and security.
- Maintaining Brand integrity through display standards.
- Ensure proper security control of stocks in the store through the implementation of agreed delivery plans and by following company procedures relating to stock movement.
- Work with the merchandising team to ensure the availability of stock as well as identify and propose actions for slow moving / fast moving stocks for an efficient stock turnover.
- Ability to demonstrate critical thinking and problem solving skills as well as good organisational, management and communication and sales skills
- 8 years of experience
- Retail and Whole sales experience
- Motivated and can work towards set targets and KPI’S