Director eCommerce Merchandising Jobs in Dubai UAE 2023 | Pullman
For More Top Organization Jobs Click Here
Job: Responsible for maximising the sales, profitability & brand equity of the Emerging Markets organisation by building and leading the eCommerce merchandising strategy for the market.
- Shape and lead the EM Merchandising strategy for the eCommerce channels.
- Deliver financial targets including Net sales, Sell through, standard margin.
- Own, lead and implement the end-to-end planning, buying, range management and GTM strategy for all categories with EM BU/CTC team direction.
- Accountable for end-to-end category responsibility (including Open-To-Buy (OTB) plan pre-season product planning, option planning, range planning, forecasting, including handover to Demand Planning
- Maximize new & in season business opportunities by understanding and executing on respective channel potentials
- University degree, ideally in business with marketing and sales focus- MBA a plus
- Total of 8 years experience with minimum 5+ years’ leadership / directorial / head of dept experience of core buying &merchandising function preferably in a digital or retail organization, with broad-based experience working with fashion franchises, vertical and multichannel retailers.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.adidas-group.com.