Director Energy Jobs In Dubai | S&P Global
About the job
SPGCI Training offers cross-commodity industry fundamentals training to energy majors globally. Building on the success of our well-stablished energy & chemicals training, we would like to expand in particular our Energy Transition training business among other areas.
- Lead business development activities of senior colleagues, including:
- Attend client meetings to help scope out customer needs and work plans
- Develop high quality training proposals
- Develop and deliver state of the art training, working with the lead content matter expert. This will typically require:
- Participate in meetings with clients to understand training requirements
- Identify internal and external information sources, gather, and synthesize data
- Efficiently analyze data to produce training materials
- Produce training materials, for clients
- Present training materials to the clients.