Conrad Hotels & Resorts
Director of Food and Beverage for Conrad Dubai
The Director of Food and Beverage for Conrad Dubai will be responsible for managing operations of all Food and Beverage outlets to deliver an exceptional guest experience while training the team members and working within budgeted guidelines to achieve financial targets
.What will I be doing?
As a Director of Food and Beverage for Conrad Dubai, you are responsible for managing operations of all Food and Beverage outlets to deliver an exceptional guest experience. A Director of Food and Beverage will also be required to manage, train, and develop team members and work within all budgeted guidelines to achieve financial targets. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Manage all Food and Beverage Outlet operations.
- Maintain exceptional levels of guest service.
- Ensure compliance of brand standards.
- Manage Food and Beverage budget and monthly forecast.
- Recruit, manage, train and develop the Food and Beverage team.
- Manage guest queries in a timely and efficient manner.
- Work within budgeted guidelines in relation to Food, Liquor Costs and Payroll.
- Set departmental targets and objectives, work schedules, budgets, and policies and procedures.
- Develop menus with other members of Food and Beverage team.
- Design an incentive program for the team members to maximize sales and revenue.
- Carry out annual and mid-year performance reviews with the Food and Beverage managers.
- Evaluate guest satisfaction levels with a focus on continuous improvement.
- Ensure communication meetings are conducted and post-meeting minutes generated.
- Assist other departments wherever necessary and maintain good working relationships.
- Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation.
What are we looking for?
A Director of Food and Beverage for Conrad Dubai is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience as a Director of Food and Beverage in luxury hotels.
- Previous experience in managing third party outlets and stand-alone restaurants concept.
- Solid financial knowledge to meet financial targets.
- Food and Beverage management experience.
- Ability to comply with all Food and Beverage brand standards.
- Excellent grooming standards.
- Willingness to develop team members and self.
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations.
- Ability to work on your own or in teams.
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Previous experience in a luxury hotel in UAE.
- Degree in relevant area or equivalent qualification.
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!