Distribution Manager Jobs in Dubai UAE 2023 | Hilton Hotel
For More Top Organization Jobs Click Here
Distribution managers oversee distribution channel sales and develop strategies to contribute to the growth and proﬁtability of the company. They deal with a range of tasks, including working with internal stakeholders to ﬁnd ways to build sales, margins, increase market share, control expenses. Distribution managers should have strong leadership skills, be able to analyze data and sales numbers, and have strong decision-making abilities.
- Utilize sales data to manage, develop, and serve existing accounts. They also oversee staﬀ training, recruitment, and evaluating team performance.
- Find ways to improve and develop sales numbers, margins, rankings and market share for the distribution channel.
- Analyze performances for all relevant accounts and monitor competitor activities and market trends to ﬁnd new opportunities and action plan.
- Prepare ad-hoc review budget updates in collaboration with Channel Director
- Experience in identifying, pursuing and capturing new distribution business opportunities
- Experience in leading distribution businesses of similar kind
- Able to build strong relationships with clients
- Exceptional communication skills
To apply for this job please visit careers.chalhoubgroup.com.