dnata Careers | General Manager Jobs in Dubai UAE
1- General Manager
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
The General Manager will lead and direct the dnata Global Load Control business for contracted customer airlines, ensuring that strategic and tactical plans are developed and implemented to deliver the set objectives and customer agreements.This role will be accountable for developing the global load control business in line with the one dnata strategy, achieving financial targets, complying with local, international and internal regulatory standards, managing operations efficiently and delivering a customer focused service.
- Define and implement the business strategy (3-5 year) for the Global Load Control business;
- Create and deliver a commercial proposition of dnata Global Load Control to continuously grow the market position as a leading provider of load control services;
- Manage and develop relationships with key clientele, airlines, vendors, government authorities and other service providers, forging relationships that support and promote the business;
- Accountable for the development of a safety culture within the business unit to promote best in class service delivery, while ensuring compliance to corporate, local and international standards through the promotion of safe behaviours.
- Degree or Honours
- At least 10 years Experience in an international airline or ground handling agent with exposure to load control (weight and balance) and a minimum of 5 years of experience in a management position
- Demonstrated experience in commercial management of contracted airline services.
- Must possess an in depth knowledge of airport handling procedures in areas of ground operations, dispatch and load control, passenger services, baggage and ramp services;