Document Controller Jobs In Dubai | Air Products
- Perform document control services in accordance with: EDMS, processes and procedures; and any project specific or other regulatory requirements.
- Implement, execute and maintain the project document control processes, procedures and work instructions.
- Ensure efficient set up and utilization of the document control system.
- Provide training to new users and Document Controllers on the project.
- Leadership and guidance to junior document controllers on the project if required.
- Understand and maintain document management objectives in accordance with the job function.
- Required to attend audits to uphold the principles of continuous improvement.
- Responsible for receiving, entering, transmitting and filing project documentation including AP, client, supplier and third-party documentation, in accordance with procedure.
- Inform management of any non-compliance with standards and specifications.
- Produce and distribute periodic status reports to Project Execution and Engineering Teams on the status of project document review/approvals, and overdue documentation.
- Issue reminders on outstanding responses and pending documentation (incoming/outgoing) and follow up on pending issues.
- Timely processing and distribution of documentation to the team as per project distribution matrix.
- Create and maintain project correspondence logs.
- Conduct accuracy and quality validation of all received documentation to ensure compliance.
- Improve work processes and participate in turnover and as-built procedure development.
- Develop and define turnover Indexes as per contact requirements.
- If required revise indexes as per client comments.
- Collaborate with project discipline leads for input into creating the turnover packages.
- Compile final turnover package ready for submission using an internal process flow and transmit to client for final approval.
- Coordinate the handover process, closeout and archive of project documentation on time and in accordance with project requirements.
To apply for this job please visit www.bayt.com.