Who we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university.
- Start-up or Consulting experience of 3-5 years across strategic initiatives, driving growth, project management, sales, business development, etc.
- Strong sense of ownership and truly care about projects that are entrusted to you.
- Excellent time management skills and solution-oriented mindset which allows you to excel at managing several projects simultaneously.
- Ability to take initiative in a constantly-changing work environment and to adapt to a fast & dynamic mindset.
- Data-driven decision-making mentality and sound business judgment through analytical thinking.
- Excellent strategic thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional communication skills
What we expect from you:
- Develop and execute strategies across multiple business verticals
- Work closely with different teams such as Founding Team, Business Development, Marketing, Product, Engineering, Operations and Customer Support.
- Establish or restructure current processes/SOPs and workflows by adapting best practices.
- Provide data analysis and metrics of the company’s productivity to the executive team, then suggest strategic initiatives to improve workflow, teamwork, and budget management.
- Use research and other methods to uncover key insights about our customers and competitors.
- Influence and manage internal team roadmaps to ensure that projects that move the needle on customer experience are executed successfully and on time.
- Work on projects involving either new products/services tracks, segments, new markets or partnerships, this involves working with internal resources or third parties.
- Develop solid and strategic solution plans for business problems to enable growth.