Kutubna Cultural Center
Executive Assistant Jobs In Dubai | Kutubna Cultural Center
Kutubna Cultural Center is hiring a part-time on-site in-person executive assistant. The executive assistant will be responsible for managing schedules, organizing and managing files and records, tracking multiple projects, creating expense reports, providing general administrative support, and facilitating communication throughout the organization.
Kutubna Cultural Center is a hub for literary culture in Nadd Al Hamar, Dubai. Our aim is to make creative and scholarly pursuits more accessible to people who are traditionally at the margins and those who are often excluded. We celebrate the accomplishments of Khaleeji authors, poets, and scholars and support the development of this region’s talent. We amplify the voices of Khaleeji, Arab, Middle Eastern, North African, and Muslim writers, poets, thinkers, and researchers. We host lectures, readings, guided conversations, workshops, kids’ activities and other events for people of all ages.
- Exceptional organization skills and attention to detail
- Proficiency in creating expense reports and managing financial information
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Experience with scheduling
- Ability to multitask and prioritize workload effectively
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Communications, or related field
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Google Drive/Docs/Sheets
For More Jobs
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.