Executive Assistant Jobs In Dubai | Siemens Energy
Apply Also: Engine Clothing Jobs Accounts Officer
Siemens Energy is focused on helping customers navigate the world’s most pressing energy problems. As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate – all thanks to our employees. With us, you can do something significant that benefits society and human progress.
- Providing exceptional administrative support to the CFO and selected senior management.
- Acting as the central point of contact between the CEO/CFO office and internal or external stakeholders and their management offices.
- Responsible for scheduling and managing the CFO’s/ selected senior management’s calendar, including prioritizing and resolving related conflicts, requiring coordination with both internal and external individuals.
- Maintaining a well-functioning and a reliably organized office.
Apply Also: Client Service Associate Jobs in Dubai | Cartier
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification from reputable university or college.
- At least 5 to 7 years previous experience in a similar role providing support for upper-level management in an international corporate / organization.
- Experience handling a wide range of administrative and executive support tasks and projects.
- High customer orientation, respectful, positive, friendly attitude, and excellent problem-solving skills
- Team player with excellent collaboration with other assistant(s)
- Delivering highest working results sometimes under pressure, while remaining proactive, resourceful, and efficient discretion.
For More Jobs
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.