Executive – Center of Excellence Jobs In Dubai UAE 2023 | GMG
For More Top Organization Jobs Click Here
GMG is a global well-being company retailing, distributing and manufacturing a portfolio of leading international and home-grown brands across sport, everyday goods, health and beauty, properties, and logistics sectors. Its vision is to inspire people to win in ways that make the world better. GMG’s investments span across five key verticals: GMG Sports, GMG Everyday Goods, GMG Health and Beauty, GMG Properties, and GMG Logistics. Under the ownership and management of the Baker family, it has become a leading global company, affiliated with the world’s most successful and respected brands in the well-being sector. Working across the Middle East, North Africa, and Asia, GMG has introduced more than 120 brands into its markets.
- Understand retail processes and key area of improvement through process and technological innovations
- Lead the execution and ensure sustainability of new and/or expanded process and technical initiatives partnering with retail operations.
- Maintain issue tracker during implementation and support trouble shooting
- Maintain project tracker and escalate any deviations from timelines
- Ensure sustainability of execution/ implementation post rollout and track ROI
- Travel to stores/ territories to support execution and rollout
- Support key business review and business planning processes for the COE programs.
- Build and present executive ready presentations.
- Will react to customer, employee and feedback to suggest changes to the plan.
- Good commercial understanding across retail environment.
- Expertise in back of house processes and systems
- Proficiency in Excel
- Excellent MS PowerPoint skills
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels and articulate ideas and actionable recommendations.
- Proficient in Retail fundamentals preferred
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com