Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group
Executive Chef Jobs In Dubai | Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group
- Plan and execute months of Ramadan and other promotional activities for banquet or outlets.
- Attend and participate in all required meetings as scheduled.
- Perform any other reasonable duties as required by the Director of Food & Beverage.
- Oversee all operational and administrative aspects of the culinary division as appropriate and be able to prioritise the required level of engagement in all areas depending on business volumes and other related parameters.
- Monitor industry trends and collaborate with internal and external partners in culinary research and development efforts
- Formulate and implement procedural guidelines, policies and standards pertaining to the overall food and beverage operations. Included in this are menu design, product specifications, cleanliness and sanitation, and food, labour and operating expenses’ cost control.
- Guide and support the culinary team in the implementation and adherence of company standards, processes & systems.
- Train, evaluate and schedule all culinary colleagues in accordance with the applicable standards, policies and as per the overall business requirements.
- To support the Back of House Manager in creating and maintain the cleaning and side duty schedules for all positions and ensure compliance and follow through.
- Support the Back of House Manager in overseeing the outside cleaning contractor.
- Monitor the operations of the staff canteen with regard to food safety and quality and provide feedback and guidance if required.
- Supervise the maintenance and cleanliness of the kitchens and stewarding area at all times and carry out daily monthly walk-throughs with the respective stewarding and engineering colleagues. Follow up accordingly on the produced reports to achieve an immaculate environment.
Apply Also: Nizam Alam Group Jobs Executive Quality Control
For More Jobs
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.