Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group
F&B Supervisor Jobs In Dubai | Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group
The Supervisor will oversee and be personally involved in all operational aspects of a particular shift in order to assure all service steps are followed and to guarantee every single guest is delighted. Furthermore, the supervisor will support the management of the outlet in administrative tasks.
Apply Also: Finance Officer Jobs In Abu Dhabi | Sundus
- It is part of your role to understand and comply with all corporate and hotel policies and standard operating procedures.
- Act as a hotel “ambassador” at all times.
- Have a very good understanding of the outlet’s concept and food and beverage offerings and be able to verbally explain those to guests and to train colleagues on them.
- Oversee and manage shifts effectively to ensure a smooth and effective overall operation by guiding colleagues on and personally involving himself in all required aspects of the sequence of service.
- Maintain a great synergy between all outlets within Food & Beverage as well as the Hotel overall to assure maximum efficiency.
Apply Also: Events Project Manager Jobs in Dubai | Cartier
- Follow his/her side duty schedule and assure all tasks are completed at all times in a timely manner.
- Assure the back and front of house areas in the outlet are clean and tidy at all times.
- Constantly identify areas for improvement in service and food and beverage quality through guest comments, comment cards and guest incident reports and share observations and recommendations with the Outlet Manager.
- Encourage proactive, efficient and effective communication within the outlet in order to promote a climate of teamwork and enthusiasm.
For More Jobs
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.