Al Futtaim Group
Finance Analyst – FX Management Jobs In Dubai | Al Futtaim Group
This role will support the Finance Manager, Al Futtaim Motors in handling treasury activities at business unit level, Balance sheet management and other day to day operations.
- Prepare monthly FX exposure based on the latest updates received from volumes & pricing team.
- Analyse the variance in volumes against the previous exposure and obtain the reason
- Review the pricing file against each model shared by pricing team and secure clarification in case of any material variance.
- Ensuring to receive latest shipment data for subsequent month from Demand & Supply chain team in order to review the hedging position.
- Ensure that the hedge coverage ratio against the forecasted exposure for subsequent month is as per agreed strategy
- Regularly update the FX register to arrive at Yen position at any point of time.
- Review & update the swap gain/loss to ensure the accuracy of effective Hedge rate
- Raise various orders in TRM for GTC to execute the trades including monthly hedging, spot purchases for shortfall, rollover & early delivery.
- Provide required workings to Treasury team to process the supplier payments against FX booked.
- Ensure with Treasury back office & I2P team that all necessary entries have been accounted in SAP
- Review the Exchange Difference G/L in detail and analyse the reason for any entries posted under this G/L
- Prepare the necessary working required for monthly Standard rate fixation.
- Ensure the accuracy of FX exposure, paid GIT, swap gain/loss, unhedged coverage while preparing standard rate working in order to avoid any Exchange gain/loss impact.
To apply for this job please visit www.bayt.com.