- Assisting businesses to prevent, navigate, and resolve complex legal issues.
- Assisting and advising businesses on establishing their company’s structure, policies, objectives, and procedures for their business operations.
- Ensuring all relevant laws and outcomes are understood and obeyed by businesses.
- Researching and resolving legal disputes through the analysis of relevant laws, argument development, evidence collection, and legal representation.
- Drafting, reviewing, completing, and filing legal paperwork related to business operations.
- Examining and reporting any potential or existing legal issues to the relevant authorities.
- Negotiating contract terms, transactions, and settlements on behalf of the businesses involved.
- Ensuring all business processes, strategies, and actions comply with all relevant local, state, federal, and international laws.
- Managing multiple clients, cases, and legal activities that carry varying deadlines.
- A Juris Doctor in law, successful passing of the bar exam, and a valid state license.
- Excellent critical thinking, analytical, reasoning, and negotiation skills.
- Strong research and verbal and written communication skills.
- Good leadership, organizational, time management, and multitasking skills.
error: Content is protected !!