Floor Incharge Jobs In Dubai UAE 2023 | Danzas
For More Top Organization Jobs Click Here
The brand name is taken from the original Danzas Company, now rebranded as DHL Global Forwarding, which was established in 1815 by Louis Danzas. In the UAE, Al Tayer Group started the logistics business in 1989, later rebranding as Danzas AEI Emirates. The company has grown from strength to strength to become the leading logistics provider in Dubai and the Northern Emirates.
- Effectively organize and allocate manpower and equipment to enable expediting of Inbound and Outbound orders as per priorities, supervise picking, packing, organizing VAS activities (wherever applicable) and put-away operations, allocate resources for optimum utilization; suggest and implement processes to improve warehouse effectiveness.
- Check inbound container seals are checked and physically verified with the documents. Any discrepancies to be notified to the LC and Supervisor immediately. In case of any damage to the cargo, photographs to be taken and MDN needs to be prepared Follow-up with the concerned until the problem is resolved
- Utilize available locations effectively and check whether storage is done as per instruction so as to enable quick and timely retrieval thereby resulting in efficient picking operations for outbound shipments.
- Ensure that all manual put-away and picking lists are rechecked for right quantities, dimensions and products and that all documents are filed.
- Monitor packing processes for outbound shipments, compliance to country and customer specifications and necessary certifications and stickers are attached to enable timely delivery of goods to the customer. Also take pictures of the outbound shipments (wherever applicable).
- Support in the preparation of necessary reports on all inbound and outbound operations in accordance with customer requirements and as instructed by the Warehouse Supervisor or Logistics Coordinator.
- Computer Literate
- Exposure to warehouse systems and processes
- Diploma or Graduate in any discipline
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in warehousing & distribution operations out of which 1 year in similar position