General Construction Superintendent Jobs In Dubai | Air Products
- Will fill the role of construction manager in his absence
- Implement safe execution of the field scope in accordance with the baseline schedule, and to the required quality.
- Accountable construction quality management, ensure quality system operate well.
- Resolve major non-conformances.
- Will be accountable for insuring of the planning of the construction activities, developing the construction schedule and insuring it is being updated weekly
- Will assist the construction manager in
- managing the field general costs and protecting AP’s interests during construction stage, and Construction Change Order management.
- construction troubleshooting and problem solving necessary to facilitate construction scope of work. (working with engineering team to resolve technical queries; working with materials team to resolve material requirements/shortages,.).
- Monitor and assure contractor’s compliance to all application AP construction specifications and contract drawings.
- Work with PMC Quality Group inspect the work of each contractor and make sure the quality of workmanship and materials meet contract requirements.
- Make arrangements for receipt, inventory, storage, and safe handling of materials and equipment purchased by Air Products which are delivered directly to the job site.
- Arrange for witnessing the testing of all systems and maintain a log as indicated (Quality Control/Quality Assurance Guidelines).
- Ensure the contractor arranges for tests such as x-rays, concrete tests, soil compaction, hi-pot tests, etc.
- Appropriate engineering degree
- 15 years construction experience with 5 years as a General Construction Superintendent
- Strong construction management experience of large multi discipline sites
- Team Player
- Strong and effective leader and coordinator
- Organized, disciplined, able to perform under pressure and manage multiple priorities and parallel tasks
- Strong Microsoft software skills, particularly Excel