Al Futtaim Group
General Practitioner Jobs In Dubai | Al Futtaim Group
To provide competent patient-centred care that addresses health needs and promotes wellness. Such care is based on latest evidence and guidelines, and meets statutory requirements.
- Provide general practice services to patients, through current best-evidence based standards, using best judgement at all times, in accordance with the clinic medical staff by- laws and rules and regulations and with instructions from the Medical director.
- Participate equitably in the on-call roster.
- Demonstrate commitment to continuing medical education.
- Participate in review and planning activities relevant to the development of the general practice services in the clinic.
- Fulfil professional requirements for continuing maintenance of competence in all aspects of general practice.
- Carry out other assigned duties within the appropriate scope of knowledge, skills and abilities of a physician and ensure proper record keeping.
- Provide skilled health assessment, diagnosis and treatment services to patients
- Documenting all care provided and education/information given to patients within their health record, as per professional and company standards.
- Develop skills and knowledge within the different specialities areas across the clinic.
- Encourage health promotion and patient education.
- Comply with infection prevention control policies and procedures at all times.
- Be aware of safe guarding policies, both local and national, and implement such policies should it become necessary.
- Assess clinical conditions, prioritise health problems, including initiation of effective emergency care.
- Provide emergency care to patients as necessary and attend annual resuscitation training
To apply for this job please visit www.bayt.com.