General Technician Jobs In Dubai | Al-Futtaim Automotive
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Structured into five operating divisions; automotive, financial services, real estate, retail and healthcare; employing more than 35,000 employees across more than 20 countries in the Middle East, Asia and Africa, Al-Futtaim Group partners with over 200 of the world’s most admired and innovative brands. Al-Futtaim Group’s entrepreneurship and relentless customer focus enables the organization to continue to grow and expand; responding to the changing needs of our customers within the societies in which we operate.
- Execute assigned jobs according to principle’s established work procedures, specifications and time standards.
- Repair damaged vehicle based on repair standards as per vehicle Repair Manual
- Provide quality workmanship for customer satisfaction. Minimise repeat jobs which lead to loss of time and material.
- Request to Team leader to arrange for supplementary parts and labor approval , if needed
- Conduct quality checks as and when necessary.
- Ensure use of safety equipment/gear and follow all safety and environmental conservation procedures
Apply Also: Junior Accountant Jobs in Dubai | GMG Careers
- Inform Team Leader for any abnormality occurred during the operation and initiate for incident report.
- Responsible for carrying out work with care ensuring not to endanger the life either of themselves or others by theirs acts or omissions whilst complying to health and safety requirements of the company and preventing any harm to the environment.
- Maintain the discipline of the service establishment through strict adherence of company rules, regulations and procedures
- Ensure to park the Job Stoppage vehicle in designated area
For More Jobs
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.