Head of Operation Planning Jobs in Abu Dhabi | Etihad Careers
For More Top Organization Jobs Click Here
Lead the portfolio operations with experience in leading, managing, and developing an interdisciplinary team; building and managing strong internal and external relationships; and prioritizing high-quality effective ongoing operations while driving forward real progress on projects and initiatives. Optimizes operations of the EAT function, ensuring an efficient and consistent set of processes and procedures, and driving initiatives that create best-in-class customer experience. A commitment to excellence is demonstrated through driving people development programs enhancing employee engagement, knowledge, skills, and morale.
- Provide strong, dynamic leadership that mentors, develops, and guides team members to efficiently drive day-to-day operations to ensure the achievement of objectives, targets, and strategic plans within the EAT.
- Establish and develop objectives with a rigorous focus on operational discipline and excellence in execution by developing Standard Operating Procedures for new and existing processes
- Implement better support processes to increase client satisfaction and handle escalations coming from our support specialist in tricky situations
- Develop strategies to ensure the customer experience in EAT is consistent with overall company strategy and values, and drive initiatives that maintain this alignment
- Experience in the aviation training industry is a must.
- Relevant work experience with at least 5 years in a managerial role
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma from a recognised University
- Ensure progress across a wide variety of functional activities including product strategy, finance, marketing, data & analytics, and stakeholder engagement for day-to-day operations for the team
To apply for this job please visit careers.etihad.com.