Mediclinic Middle East
Healthcare Administrator Jobs In Abu Dhabi | Mediclinic Middle East
Mediclinic Middle East is part of Mediclinic International plc, a London Stock Exchange (LSE)-listed private healthcare group with three operating divisions in Switzerland, Southern Africa (South Africa and Namibia) and the United Arab Emirates. Mediclinic International also holds a 29.9% interest in Spire Healthcare Group plc, a LSE-listed and UK-based private healthcare group.
- To provide administration support to Clinic Physicians
- To provide patient administration support in the Outpatient setting
- To ensure that clinical and non-clinical stock is sufficient and effectively controlled
- To actively promote patient satisfaction
- Ensure that the medical insurance information of patients is up to date and correct
- Basic medical terminology
- Computer literacy and proficiency in MS Office applications
- Demonstrate knowledge of patient care support procedures
- Insurance claim procedures
- Stock control principles and management
- Verbal and written communication skills in English
For More Jobs
To apply for this job please visit shorturl.at.