House Keeping Manager Jobs In Dubai | Alfanar Projects
The Housekeeping Manager is responsible for planning, organizing and developing of the overall operation of the Housekeeping Department to a high standard of cleanliness, observing all guidelines regarding infection control and local standards while assuring the highest degree of quality patient and visitor care is always maintained.
- Manage the daily activities of the House-keeping department to include appropriate cleaning of all bedrooms, public areas and offices.
- Planning, organizing and directing team members to ensure the highest degree of Tenant’s satisfaction and high standards of cleanliness across Camp NRC-26.
- To monitor, check and maintain standards of cleanliness within all areas of the NRC-26 daily.
- Daily supervision of all housekeeping staff at the NRC-26.
- Coordinate supply orders in cooperation with ALFA FM IFM Manager & Store Mgr./Supervisor and maintain housekeeping supplies and inventory.
- Assist in the recruiting process (interviews), schedule and train all new housekeeping staff members.
- To ensure that linen is at NEOM’s required standards and that distribution within the NRC-26it is done correctly by the Linen-Keeper.
- To maintain a professional and helpful attitude whilst on duty towards tenants, consultants, visitors and colleagues.
- Liaise with all other departments to ensure the smooth operation of the NRC-26.
- To ensure that housekeeping staffs always wear the correct uniform and mandatory PPEs whilst on duty.
- To assist when and if required with the cleaning of tenant’s accommodation.
For More Jobs
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.