HR Administration Jobs In Dubai UAE 2023 | Hilton Hotel
For More Top Organization Jobs Click Here
The HR Administration duties and responsibilities include providing HR administrative as well as coordination support to ensure efficient operation of the WQ Human Resources department. Supports the HR Manager through variety of tasks related to the requirements within the MEA region. Responsible for confidential sensitive materials and data ensuring smooth process flow while adhering with all the company practices and procedures. Ability to effectively communicate ensuring that all duties are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner. Rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals as expected.
- Support HR Manager on reporting, metrics tracking, C&B calculation, and policies implementation
- Gathering data and information needed for reporting and/or analysis on a regular basis
- Analyse historical data for trends and benchmarks to support decision making
- Regularly audit the existing database & related systems
- Create accurate tracking systems as needed
- Communicate monthly payroll variable data
- Timely follow-up with associates on related HR annual requirements and training ensuring completion as per the assigned deadlines & cycles timeline
- Coordinate with third-party employment & recruitment service suppliers in the assigned region
- University Degree, Business Administration / Business Management, or equivalent background.
- 5+ years of proven HR hands-on and executive assistance experience
- Knowledge of local labor law and procedures
- For UAE – Knowledge of Free Zone systems & processes will be an additional advantage
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail, accuracy, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.