Al Zahra Hospital Dubai
HR Executive Job Description | Al Zahra Hospital Dubai Jobs
1- HR Executive
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
- Collborating with HR Business Partners, Talent Acqusitoin Team and hiring managers in generating employment documentatoin during onboarding of new joiners.
- Assist the Talent Acquisition team with the full cycle recruiting process.
- Supports the HR Team in developing programs, protocols and policies that support the implementation of internal and external regulations and policy compliance
- Works in close collaboration with HODs / Line Managers and Human Capital team members to identify and successfully onboard key talent.
- Develop a deep understanding of organizational growth strategy and associated talent needs – both short and long-term – and bring forward talent acquisition solutions to support business plans.
- Assist in the implementation of the organization’s recruiting plan for each assigned open position – including advertising, sourcing, and selection strategies.
- Identify, attract, engage, and qualify potential candidates. Build talent networks within desired talent populations.
- Positioning AZHD as an Employer of Choice.
- Represent AZHD as an Employer of Choice through knowledge of AZHD employer branding.
- Act as first point of contact for AZHD employees during contract renewal.
- Minimum five (5) years’ of professional Human Resources Generalist experience; preferably in a reputable hospital, healthcare or hospitality setting.
- Minimum of 2-3 years recruiting experience; including experience in a corporate recruiting role or in an agency/search firm role.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment.