HRBP Middle East & Africa & Global Functions Jobs in Dubai
For More Top Organization Jobs Click Here
You as a Human Resources Business Partner – Middle East & Africa (MEA) & Global R&D, Quality and Supply Chain will be part of Hitachi Energy business based in Dubai, UAE. You will be a core member of the High Voltage Business Unit leadership team in MEA as well as the global High Voltage HR leadership team the HR Business Partner MEA & Global functions is accountable for the overall HR contribution and value-add to the business, translating business goals into HR priorities and ensuring effective implementation in partnership with our centers of expertise (COEs) as well as HR operations. Setting and implementing people strategy, developing and driving talent outcomes, supporting business goals and initiatives by ensuring relevant people capabilities and organizational effectiveness, counsel and coach business leaders and advise on solutions; represent business needs in interfacing with centers of expertise and HR operations.
- Setting and implementing people strategy in line with global business unit and global HR function strategy covering culture, competence, and organization.
- Implementing the operating model and optimize organization structures and principles in line with group and global rules and standards, including the Hitachi Energy job structure.
- Living Hitachi Energy’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- A masters’ degree in HR related field.
- Minimum of 10 years of HRBP experience, including experience in manufacturing environment ideally gained in a global, multi-national matrix environment.
To apply for this job please visit www.hitachienergy.com.