Insurance Advisor Jobs In Dubai UAE | Caliberly
For More Top Organization Jobs Click
We are looking for result-driven wealth/insurance advisor to be responsible for for providing financial advices to HNI clients on wealth and insurance products. The wealth advisor will generate leads, meet with HNI clients, complete a financial needs analysis and present them with customized financial proposal to close sales.
- Meeting with clients.
- Offering specialized financial guidance and advice.
- Completing financial needs analyses.
- Creating and explaining customized plans.
- Utilizing knowledge of tax investment strategies.
- Assessing clients’ financial portfolios.
- Analyzing clients’ risk. -Encouraging clients to invest in the future.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or similar.
- A license issued by the state board.
- CFP certification preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- A professional appearance.
- On-going training in the latest products and benefits.
- Attendance at product launches and seminars.
- Compliance according to state regulations and policies.
To apply for this job please visit ebilos.com.