Interior Design Manager Jobs In Dubai | Fam Interior
• Manage all Interior Design projects and initiatives of the company.
• Identify scope for implementation of the team.
• Responsible in ensuring that all requirements for the projects and initiatives are made available timely.
• Work closely with Human Resources for the timely recruitment and replacement of employees.
• Collaborate and build strong relationship with vendors and business partners to develop the right tools and systems needed to support the operation and projects.
• Support the Senior Managers in managing, hiring, and developing an effective team
• Fulfil tasks as assigned by the Managing Director.
• Purchase materials, plan inventory and oversee warehouse efficiency
• Formulate strategic and operational objectives
• Support financial departmental objectives continuously to the overall company performance.
• Maintain safe and healthy work environment by following fire, life and safety standards at all times for self, employees and clients.
• Deliver highest quality service to exceed our clients’ expectations.
• Develop self by attending all trainings provided in the department and the company
• Engineering Graduate
• Minimum experience of 15-years in Interiors Fit Out industry in the region.
• Possess a valid UAE driving license
• Arabic speaking (Preferred)
For More Jobs
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.