IT Senior Internal Auditor Jobs In Dubai | Solera, Inc.
About the job
The Global Audit and Risk Services department is currently looking for an IT Senior Internal Auditor to document, review and evaluate internal controls over financial reporting (Sarbanes-Oxley, “SOX”) and conduct internal control reviews focused on providing recommendations for improving business processes / operations, internal control structure and financial systems of the company’s corporate and global regions (Americas, EMEA, APAC, etc.). This role is located in our Madrid office.
- Perform, evaluate, assess, provide opinion and follow General IT Controls (GITCs) audit plans aligned with business objectives.
- Perform special projects including, but not limited to, special investigations, incident reviews, organizational structure reviews, business process reengineering and contract reviews.
- Conduct, and document audits, according to audit program and audit schedule. Establishing Internal audit plan based on business needs and associated risks.
- While on audits, assess controls, identify control weaknesses and communicate areas for process improvements. Perform follow-up of implementation of agreed and communicated remediation actions and timely escalations.
- Prepare detailed assessment reports following each audit using the formal internal audit procedure and process.
- Report all findings to the Solera management team and ensure that corrective action plans are implemented accordingly by performing review of effectiveness of corrective actions.
- Preparing regular Internal Audit report to Local and Global management.
- Provide an understanding of information security (ISO 2700X) and business continuity (ISO 22301) standards for logical and physical security implementations.
- Assist in any type of IT compliance implementation project (ISO, SOC, GDPR, etc.) and fully participate in the internal audit process before official reviews.
- The successful candidate will also be required to provide support to the Solera information security and business functions as required by the Global Audit and Risk Services Management.
- Work directly with all levels of employees, including Senior Management throughout the Company.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Benefits of Vacancies At Albaddad Capital Group
Vacancies At Albaddad Capital Group recognizes the importance of employee satisfaction and well-being. You will be provided with these benefits they include:
- Competitive salary packages
- Health and dental insurance coverage
- Retirement plans and savings options
- Employee discounts on company products
- Professional development opportunities
- Employee recognition programs
- Work-life balance initiatives
- Collaborative and supportive work culture