Khushhali Microfinance Bank Limited
Khushhali Microfinance Bank Limited Jobs System Engineer (Microsoft):
Organization: Khushhali Microfinance Bank Limited
Khushhali Microfinance Bank Limited is looking for System Engineer (Microsoft).
- Microsoft Infrastructure Management which includes
a. Active Directory Administration
i. User and Computer Management
ii. DNS Service Management
iii. Sites and Services Management
iv. Group policies Management
v. Active Directory Tuning
vi. Powershell Scripting for Task Automation
vii. Daily, Weekly, Monthly Reporting of AD Users and Groups
b. Exchange Server Management at PR and DR Site
i. User management
ii. Email Group Management
iii. Meeting Room Reservation/Scheduling
iv. Defining Quota Policies
v. Address Book Management
vi. Exchange Server DB Management
vii. Migration of users from Mailbox Databases to maintain DB Size
viii. DAG Management
ix. Log Management
c. Lync Server Management
i. User Management
ii. Integration with AD & Exchange
iii. Upgradation and Maintenance
Education: Master in IT/ Engineering/ Computer Science from a reputed HEC-recognized university/institution.
· Managing and Administering Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, File Server and Print Server at enterprise level.
· Hands on Experience with Group policies, Permissions
· Hands on Experience with MS Exchange and Skype for Business Servers
· Hands on experience on VMware, Oracle OVS, VCenter, vRealization Operations & relevant technologies.
· Skilled in Red Hat & Oracle Linux and Windows.
· Should have ability to schedule & script the routine jobs, experience with automation tools to schedule the routine jobs and minimize manual interventions is a plus.
· Must have worked in an enterprise environment in excess of 200 servers.
· Ability to work independently on projects and duties without constant supervision.
· Exhibits and upholds KMBL’s values and social performance objectives.
· 24/7 Availability.
· Strong change management knowledge
Duration & Nature of Previous Experience: Minimum of 3 years of experience with 2-3 years of experience in a similar position or equivalent in a large organization with multi-branch architecture.
To apply for this job please visit informer.pk.