MCB Islamic Bank
MCB Islamic Bank Jobs Senior Manager/Manager Disciplinary Action:
Organization: MCB Islamic Bank
MCB Islamic Bank is inviting CVs for the position of “Senior Manager/Manager Disciplinary Action (Human Resource Management Group)” based in Lahore. Kindly only apply if you fulfill the criteria mentioned in the job details. Please see below information as required:
Senior Manager/Manager Disciplinary Action
Bachelors/Masters from HEC recognized university
Overall 5-7 years’ experience.
*Experience of dealing with Law Enforcement Agencies would be an extra advantage.
- Required Roles & Responsibilities
- Responsible to supervise staff cases reported under Disciplinary Action.
- Responsible for issuance of charge sheet to the staff found to be involved in a Disciplinary Action case,
- Responsible to conduct domestic enquiry as an Enquiry Officer
- Supervision of the maintenance of record of Disciplinary Action cases.
- Responsible to supervise and handle the Grievance case(s) received, with respect to minimize the legal risk of the Bank
- Supervise the maintenance of record of Grievance cases.
- Providing oversight and direction for employee related matters within HRMG
- Develop best employee relations practices and strategies for managing supervisor problems
- Responsible to coordinate with legal and other departments as per requirement of the matter pertaining to the employee(s)
- Facilitate all Audits (Internal and Regulatory) and liasioning with auditors for removal of observations and compliance submission
- Performs other related duties as assigned
𝗛𝗼𝘄 𝘁𝗼 𝗔𝗽𝗽𝗹𝘆: Candidates fulfilling above mentioned criteria should send their updated resume along with salary slip at email@example.com with subject line resume for the position of Senior Manager/Manager Disciplinary Action before 𝟮𝟱𝘁𝗵 𝗝𝗮𝗻𝘂𝗮𝗿𝘆, 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟰. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job please visit informer.pk.