Mechanical Technician (Water Feature) Jobs in Abu Dhabi
1- Mechanical Technician (Water Feature)
Job: Full Time
Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
The Mechanical Technician will carry out allocated planned and reactive maintenance, fault diagnosis and remedial repairs on building services mechanical engineering systems and associated equipment.
- Carry out servicing plans, monitor, maintain, rectify and/or repair mechanical systems and services and update records on a daily basis.
- Carry out the planned and reactive maintenance both internally and externally to the property’s mechanical services and equipment such as cooling systems, potable water systems, hot water systems and equipment, pumps, actuators, pipework, valves, control systems drainage, fuel oil or gas etc.
- Operate and maintain Water Feature.
- Operate and maintain DX and Split Type AC.
- Able to foster good relations with colleagues and other departments and be a good team player.
- Flexibility, excellent attention to detail and ability to identify key issues.
- Able to work under stringent deadlines and work in a high pressure environment.
- At least a holder of a High School diploma.
- Minimum five (5) years of experience with advanced knowledge in Mechanical building services systems and equipment in commercial buildings, hospitals or other facilities management buildings.
To apply for this job please visit careers.serco.com.