Medical Officer Jobs In Dubai UAE 2023 | NMC Healthcare
For More Top Organization Jobs Click Here
We are seeking a highly capable medical officer to manage our medical team and to supervise the healthcare services that they provide. In this role, your duties will include serving as a clinical advisor, overseeing clinical trials, and maintaining high standards of inpatient care:/
- Contributing clinical expertise to patient care and providing guidance to junior physicians.
- Performing administrative duties and risk management.
- Ensuring the highest standards in patient care are maintained.
- Verifying complex diagnoses and facilitating treatment plans.
- Hiring, supervising, and mentoring healthcare professionals and collaborating with consultants.
- Managing allocated budgets and identifying areas of improvement in inpatient care.
- Bachelor’s degree in medicine.
- A master’s degree in health administration (MHA) or business administration (MBA) would be advantageous.
- 10+ years’ clinical experience.
- At least four years’ experience in health administration.
- Clinical risk management experience.
- Advanced knowledge of medical research methodology and ethics.