Murex Front Office BA Jobs In Dubai 2022 | Luxoft
Leading bank in UAE is looking to onboard Senior Murex Front Office BA with good exposure to pricing concepts.
The Murex FO Business Analyst will be required to be part of GM IT FO Squad responsible to provide IT services to Global Markets team. The squad is responsible for support, change request and projects pertaining to Global Markets. Key responsibilities of the role include engaging with business, conducting analysis, developing requirements, reviewing technical and functional design, building and testing solution, and ensuring proper closure of the different initiatives by taking ownership/accountability end to end.
- Analysis & Documentation of user requirements and transpose into Functional Specifications
- Act as key liaison with Global Markets teams (business and their supporting functions), IT teams as well as with the vendors
- Participate actively in discussions with business, understand their needs and transform them into change or project initiatives
- Define the systems and data requirements and validate the systems design and processes from functional and technical aspects
- Develop and refine the various business/functional/testing requirements in support of the project and systems involved, working alongside the vendor if needed
- Configuration of the solution as per requirements
- Act as the subject matter expert for Murex suite of tools used within Front Office and ensuring that all functionality of the product are installed and leveraged to its best capability within the group
- Creation of test plan, test cases, execution of system testing
- Contribute to the User Training activities, through one-to-one discussion, preparation of user training guides & presentations
- Follow up with vendor support as and when necessary to resolve bugs/issues
- Ensure technical and functional hand over of the project and changes to the relevant teams
- Assist in developing business and operational processes and to participate in developing system training artefacts when required
- Minimum 5 years of experience as Murex Front office Business Analyst
- Extensive experience in setting up and validating Interest rate curves including for ARRs
- Expertise in multiple asset classes (atleast 2 of the following) such as IR vanilla and exotic derivatives, Equity Derivatives, Commodity Derivatives , FX Derivatives, Structured Derivatives etc.
- Expertise in terms of pricing, valuation, risk management and sensitivities including for exotic products
- Strong exposure to FO Modules of Murex – E-Tradepad, Simulation, Livebook, RTPM, Pre-Trade Workflow, Market Data, Dynamic Tables, P&L Notepad, FDI Templates, Blotters, Risk Matrices etc.
- Exposure of VaR (MRA/MRB), xVA modules will be an added advantage
- Experience in leading and delivering projects
- Experience in implementation and supporting Murex v3.1 with regards to front office capabilities
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.