Night Manager Jobs In Dubai UAE | Hilton
For More Top Organization Jobs Click Here
A Night Manager oversees the night-hour supervision of the Front Office Team to ensure that Team Members are prepared and well-informed to deliver our Guests an exceptional experience from check-in through check-out.
- Oversee the entire Front Office operation to maintain high standards
- Serve as a point of contact for regular and VIP Guests
- Complete Night Audit duties
- Maximise room occupancy at best rates and use up-selling techniques to promote hotel services and facilities
- Understand and demonstrate correct procedures regarding the acceptance of foreign currencies, credit cards and cash in accordance with the hotel credit policy
- Represent the Hotel Manager and other senior managers in their absence, taking full responsibility of the hotel
- Previous supervisory experience in Front Office within the hotel/leisure/retail
- High level of IT proficiency
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
- Accountable and resilient
To apply for this job please visit www.careerjet.ae.