Nodejs Developer Jobs In Dubai UAE 2023 | Landmark
For More Top Organization Jobs Click Here
We are looking for a talented developer to join our experienced development team. In this role, you will be responsible for designing, coding, testing, modifying, and implementing new or existing software products. Your duties will include liaising with the development managers, writing clean, scalable code, creating testing protocols, fixing bugs, and deploying programs.
- Meeting with development managers to discuss the scope of software projects.
- Analyzing existing programs for modification purposes.
- Researching and designing new software systems, websites, programs, and applications.
- Writing and implementing, clean, scalable code.
- Troubleshooting and debugging code.
- Verifying and deploying software systems.
- Evaluating user feedback.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, or information technology.
- Knowledge of software systems and frameworks including AnglularJS, Git, GitHub, and .NET.
- Experience with object-Relational Mapping (ORM) frameworks.
- Familiarity with Agile development technologies.
- Ability to learn new languages and technologies quickly.
- Good communication skills.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.