Office Manager Jobs In Dubai | SHL
Are you self-motivated and enjoy working as an Office Manager? Are you ready to take your career to the next level in a world renowned, fast-growing HR SaaS organization? SHL works with some of the world’s most prestigious companies who rely on us to revolutionize their workplaces and help them to thrive. By joining us in this rare opportunity as an Office Manager , you assist the Middle east business and our customers.
- You will be accountable for all Government Relations and perform all related government relations transactions.
- Attend all emergency cases related to business operations and ensure all issues are addressed on time.
- Update management about all the new rules and regulations related to MOHRE, Director of Residency and Foreigners Affairs (GDRFA) in UAE or KSA.
- Assist with supplier management including raising POs and approving facility invoices
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Customer service approach to internal and external stakeholders.
- Good communication skills.
- Strong time management skills to balance regular monthly tasks with frequent ad-hoc requirements.
- Team player, and ability to support other members of the business.
For More Jobs
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.