The Office Secretary is responsible for the smooth running of the Dubai office premises and carrying out of administrative functions of the company. This is a wide-ranging and responsible role requiring strong administrative, IT, organisational and communication skills and a ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Provides professional ‘front-of-house’ response to all telephone and in-person enquiries from visitors.
- Manages all correspondence including dealing with email and distributing incoming mail to the appropriate individuals ensures these have been followed-up.
- Maintains bookings of all meeting rooms and ensures these remain tidy and presentable at all times.
- Prepares couriers as and when required for all office staff and tracking the packages as necessary.
- Fluent in both written and spoken English language.
- Minimum 2 years’ relevant office experience / general office administration
- Highly computer literate in all Microsoft office application (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel).
- Strong communication and customer service skills.