Online Merchandiser Jobs In Dubai UAE | Al-Futtaim
For More Top Organization Jobs Click Here
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Structured into five operating divisions; automotive, financial services, real estate, retail and healthcare; employing more than 35,000 employees across more than 20 countries in the Middle East, Asia and Africa, Al-Futtaim Group partners with over 200 of the world’s most admired and innovative brands. Al-Futtaim Group’s entrepreneurship and relentless customer focus enables the organization to continue to grow and expand; responding to the changing needs of our customers within the societies in which we operate.
- Planning and developing merchandising strategies.
- Analyzing sales figures, market trends and customer behavior to determine product needs.
- Stocking sales floor shelves and creating attractive product displays.
- Determining the need for and implementing product promotions, price changes, mark downs, clear outs, etc.
- Ensuring retail staff are well informed on product details and promotions.
- Maintaining and tracking inventory.
- High school diploma/GED required.
- Previous experience in merchandising or retail preferred.
- Degree in business, marketing, retail or related field may be preferred.
- Strong organisational and decision making skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong numerical and analytical skills.
- Commercial awareness.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.