RTC1 Recruitment Services
Operations Manager Jobs In Dubai | RTC1 Recruitment Services
Having up-to-date knowledge of the luxury home fragrance and apparel industry’s’ latest technical/chemical knowledge and efficient and successful methods of
- Ensuring and analysing all the factory’s materials, tools, machineries, vessels are at the best quality possible.
- Teaching and guiding all Production Executives about the raw materials required for making scented candles, reed diffusers, room sprays, pillow sprays, caps, hoodies, t-shirts, as well as screen printing and embroidery, and instructing them on producing top-quality and durable products that can compete in the luxury home fragrance market.
- Managing the team to assure that every unit of production is manufactured at the highest standards possible and considering all safety measures that guarantees all employees, customers and other parties a safe usage of the product that is free of all chemical, physical and other damages.
- Open to Asian and Arabic nationals
- Male, 40 years old and below
- Preferably a bachelor’s degree graduate in Operations or Business Management is a plus
- Must have more than 5 years’ UAE experience in Operations of home fragrance, embroidery machinery or any related industries.
To apply for this job please visit www.bayt.com.