Ras Al Khaimah International Airport
- Reports to SAFO.
- Responding to emergency calls
- Provide emergency medical assistance, such as CPR or dressing wounds/injuries
- Quickly and efficiently assess a patient’s condition and determine the best course of treatment
- Monitoring and administering medication, pain relief and intravenous infusions
- Using specialist equipment including ventilators and defibrillators
- Transport patients safely in an ambulance
- Provide first aid or life support to patients who are sick or injured
- Transfer patients to the emergency area of the hospital or other healthcare facility
- Report what they saw and did to doctors, nurses or other healthcare staff
- Experience and competent in the field of Nursing, Paramedic or Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) with in an Ambulance service.
- Minimum of three years’ Experience as a Nurse, Paramedic or Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) with in a Ambulance service.