1- Parts Advisor – Multibrand
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
- Achieve financial objectives by upselling, discount control and promote accessories to meet monthly revenue targets.
- Enhance customer retention through consultation on customer needs & parts requirements, as per recommended maintenance schedule, to ensure long-term relationship with the customers.
- Coordinate with the Job controllers and Service Advisors on status of parts, its availability, quotation, order/arrival and ensure timely progress update of Vehicle to customers and to maintain the on-time-delivery commitment.
- Active compliance to all Standard Operating Procedures, Company policies & Distributor Programs to ensure consistency in the customer experience.
- Ensure open and closure of sale order/reservations to optimise stock level & revenue & mitigate the risk of financial loss on a daily basis
- Spare parts sales experience in the automotive industry
- Good sales and customer service experience
- Knowledge with parts catalogue
- Good systems knowledge preferably with SAP
- Possess a good general level of Technical Education, Diploma, Bachelors or Automotive Engineering Degree
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience within spare parts operations, preferably at an automotive parts sales counter, familiarity with safety standards during work for people, machines and material
To apply for this job please visit www.afuturewithus.com.