Penspen Careers is Hiring the following Staff- Penspen Jobs 2022 | Senior Quality Engineer Jobs in Abu Dhabi
Penspen is a provider of engineering and management services to the oil and gas industry based in London, United Kingdom. Its chief executive officer is Peter O’Sullivan
A quality engineer is responsible for ensuring that manufactured products meet high-quality standards. A Quality Engineer is responsible for developing processes, testing procedures, and implementing systems to ensure that products and processes comply with safety regulations and meet clients’ expectations.
- Perform daily field inspections
- Check, File & track test reports & Quality Records.
- Ensure that all sites activities carried according to QCS and IFC drawings.
- Ensure that all works completely done according correct safe practices.
- Monitor & follow-up the implementation of ITPs & WMS on site
- Check the completeness and conformity of Works as per Approved Designs, QCS 2014 project specifications.
- Earth works / Inspection of embankment & Subgrade compaction with 3rd party Lab.
- Underground utilities / Manhole construction and pipe laying inspections for underground
- Storm, water, sewer, irrigation and all types of ducts ( QAF – Qatar Army Forces– ,Ooredoo, Electrical , CRA, micro tunneling )
- Conducting field inspections , Closing IRs , NCRs , SORs and raise internal NCRs when needed
- Submit Daily report to QAQC Manager for all mentioned activities.
- Review & Develop QA/QC Procedures and ITP, WMS, shop Drawings submitted by Contractor and ensure it’s applicable & complies with QCS & approved standards.
- Maintain tracking log sheets and site questionnaire update.
- Prepare Checklist Forms for site activities and get it approved for official use from QAQC manger and consultant too.
- Coordinate with all disciplines for Closure of IR, NCR, and SOR (Construction, Survey, QAQC).
- Preparing & Maintaining Quality assurance/Quality control documents & monitoring the implementation on company’s activities
- Coordinate with CM to arrange and conduct Quality Meetings , Tool Box talk , Brief Training
- For Site Engineers and site workers and QA/QC team
- B.Sc. or equivalent degree in Engineering from an accredited university
- Minimum 15 years relevant experience including 5 years of similar position engineering discipline experience for major oil/gas projects.