Procurement Specialist Jobs in Dubai 2023 | flyDubai Careers
For More Top Organization Jobs Click Here
Job: To provide specialist expertise into the procurement of technical IT products and services in line with the company’s approved procurement and contract procedures.
- Prepares all RFPs (Requests for Proposals), RFQs (Request for Quotations), and issues ‘Invitation to Bid/Tender’ letters and all related documents in coordination through appropriate sources.
- Handles all incoming documentation concerning contract performance ensuring that all contract actions are being completed according to the regulation of flydubai and Government.
- Conducts contract lifecycle performance management which involves vendor performance tracking/reviews and applying any necessary corrective measures to ensure optimal services.
- Provides a full financial evaluation of submitted proposals and presents findings to the respective approvers.
- Negotiates with vendors on the submitted tenders to improve service offerings and/or reduce the associated fees or the project duration.
- Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma
- Specialized training in: Procurement/Supply Chain Certification (CIPS or similar)
- At least 5 years previous experience in similar role essential
To apply for this job please visit careers.flydubai.com.