Project Sales Representative Jobs In Dubai | RTC1 Recruitment
- Develop relationships with architects, interior designers, spec writers, developers, construction managers, and general contractors to increase preference and demand for companies’ products.
- Handle customer communication, design, technical interactions, and product presentations
- Bring new leads and establish new relationships with the construction sector: Architectural and Interior Design Studios, Fit Out Companies and Contractors
- Work with all stakeholders in the project cycle such as developer, operator, interior designer, consultant, and contractor to successfully achieve sales and project positive brand perceptions.
- Generating leads.
- Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Negotiating all contracts with prospective clients.
- Helping determine pricing schedules for quotes, promotions, and negotiations.
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
- Understanding and promoting company programs.
- Obtaining deposits and balance of payment from clients.
- Preparing and submitting sales contracts for orders.
- Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, economics, or related field.
- Experience in sales.
- Understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
- A commitment to excellent customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in microsoft applications including word, excel, and outlook.
§ 38 years old and above
§ At least 3 years’ experience in similar role
§ Experience in dealing with designers, consultants and contractors is preferred.
§ Experience working with Italian and Spanish materials / brands is preferred.
§ UAE Driving license is a must
To apply for this job please visit www.bayt.com.