Clemenceau Medical Center
Purchasing Agent Jobs In Dubai | Clemenceau Medical Center
· Obtain and maintain appropriate knowledge and understanding of the CMC-Dubai Hospital & Supply Chain Management policies. This knowledge will include an overview of the department, the content of the department’s policies & procedures, and other topics as determined by the supervisor;
· Assure the availability of the right item at the right time at the right price in the hospital;
· Respect the purchase policies and procedures;
· Develop specifications template;
· Analyse purchase requisition from the end user, in terms of quantities, item need, item description, and push into standardizing needs in coordination with the product evaluation committee in the hospital;
· Expedite the purchase orders and overseeing receiving of all items.
· Develop Basic Technical Knowledge for the supplies and equipment being procured to enable decision making process and choice of suppliers;
· Manage negotiations with the suppliers in coordination with Purchasing Officer;
· Issue purchase orders after validation of PR content, quantities & need with authorized signatories;
· Issue purchase orders for Orthopaedic operations of consignment of unknown nature with all related data for audit, enclosed: CMC Dubai data ( database, server data, ERP data (reports for operation), previous PO, comparative table), supplier data, and implant form;
· Organize, update and retain product information files and all related requisitions, purchase orders documents, manufacturers catalogues, and all related documents to purchasing;
For More Jobs
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.