Mark Middle East LLC
Receptionist And Admin Staff Jobs In Dubai | Mark Middle East LLC
Apply Also F&B Team Leader Jobs In Abu Dhabi | AWJ
Provides confidential administrative support to includes screening and handling telephone communications, greeting and directing visitors, and dealing with administrative problems and inquiries as appropriate.
- Serves as a primary point of direct administrative contact and liaison with other offices, individuals, and external entities and agencies on a range of specified issues; organizes and facilitates meetings, conferences, and other special events, as required.
- Gathers, enters, and/or updates data to maintain departmental records and databases, as appropriate; establishes and maintains files and records for the office.
- Monitors and coordinates accounting activities as appropriate and prepares internal reports for management.
- Assists with project development and planning to ensure more efficient service and organization of the office.
- Composes and prepares written documentation and correspondence for the office; screens and evaluates incoming and outgoing correspondence and prepares responses as appropriate.
- Assists in the coordination, supervision, and completion of special projects as appropriate.
- Coordinates and oversees the day-to-day management of supplies, equipment, and facilities for the organization, as appropriate, to include maintenance, inventory management, logistics, security, and related activities.
- May supervise personnel which may include recommendations for hiring, performance evaluation, training, work allocation, and problem resolution.
- Enhances professional growth and development through participation in programs, current literature, in-service meetings, and workshops.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Work with accounting departments to process invoices, make payments, and track receipts.
For More Jobs
To apply for this job please visit www.bayt.com.